Six Word Stories, Memoirs and Six Word Wonders can grab at your heart or tickle your tummy. Here, I’ve collected some of the best advice from other authors and publishers on how to write great six word stories.
Each of these sites gives you a slightly different perspective on how to make your story sing. I recommend exploring them all, and then throwing caution to the wind and just start writing!
- Masterclass – How to Write an Unforgettable Six-Word Story
- The Write Practice – How to Use Six-Word Stories As Writing Prompts
- E.M.Welsh – How to Write a Six-Word Story
- Write to Relax – How to Write a Six-Word-Story
- The Art of Education – How to Get Your Students Writing with Only 6 Words
- Narrative Magazine – Six-Word Story Guidelines
- Writing cooperative – My Six Word Story
- Huffington Post – In Six Words, These Writers Tell You An Entire Story
- ALTO – Can You Tell Your Story in Just 6 Words?
- writingandbreathing – Can you write a six word story?
And, I couldn’t leave without include some tips of my own.
If you find any other useful advice, let me know in the comments below.